Wednesday 5 December 2007

In Depression - GET NAAM

Sometimes I reflect, why I am treated with racism
And why I feel to be the only scum
Why it is me, why not somebody else
I see in the mirror to remind myself?

Bullying in school because of my looks
Trampling on my spirit, all these crooks
Just to isolate, so they can humiliate
No peace of mind, so how can I concentrate?

What happened? My heart feels pressed
Feels like it's broken, lonely and depressed
Feel like I'm crushed under a heavy mountain
How can I live in this suffering and pain?

These negative thoughts just exhaust me.
My mind gets blocked and desires to be free
Who will help me? Who will support?
Where is the Almighty, to whom I report?

On the job, they try to ignore.
And despite of my hard work, they despise me more.
Full of hatred, prejudice and blame
They should ponder if they really feel shame?

Shame in their heart, shame on their existence
Don’t treat Sikhi with such bad resistance
Stop racial profiling and stop racial discrimination
Humans are the same, why harbour any suspicion?

Why so much hatred? Why so much pain?
Why so much suffering, and nothing to gain?

So it is time to focus and reflect
Let us come together for our better prospect
Peace in our heart. Peace in our soul
Peace in the mind and peace as a whole.

Nothing to worry, nothing is bad
Nothing to fear, so don’t become sad.
Don’t feel broken, don’t feel depressed
It's just temporary, so don’t feel stressed.

Those who exhibit bad intention
Will suffer inside with their own conscience
They will rot in their own negativityB
elieve in God and He will restore your dignity.
When in depression just remember Him.

He will remove all your problems and sin.
Just go and get the power of Naam
So you can relax and become really really calm.
God bless us every time we pray
And living in His hukum is the Sikhi way

-By Anand Bir Singh

No comments: