Wednesday 30 January 2008

WISH LIST - Post on www.SweetSikhi.com

Vaheguroo jee kaa Khalsa Vaheguroo jee kee Fateh!

Here is a post that I came across and is very true for me...vahegurooo..

Here is a wish list I have.
No one can have it all but if I get a chance, I would like to have the following things for myself:

I would like to have Sikhi Sidaq that Bhai Randhir Singh jee had.
I would like to be Sarblohi and Bibeki like Bhai Sahib Randhir Singh jee.
I would like to be a writer like Bhai Sahib Randhir Singh jee.
I would like to have martial skills that Akali Phulla Singh jee had.
I would like to have shakti/bhagti that Baba Deep Singh jee had.
I would like to have shahidi that Sahibzaade of Guru Gobind Singh jee had.
I would like to have katha skills like Sant Gurbachan Singh jee Bhindranwale.
I would like have khubsoorti that Hari (Akal Purakh) himself has.
I would like to have intellect and scholarly skills that Bhai Gurdas jee had.
I would like to have persian skills that Bhai Nandlal Singh jee had.
I would like to be an historian like Sardar Karam Singh Historian.
I would like to have Grammar skills that Professor Sahib Singh jee had.
I would like to have Sanskrit skils that Pandit Kartar Singh Dakha jee had.
I would like to have bharossa (faith) that Bhai Bachitter Singh jee had.
I would like to have street smartness that Bhai Bidhi Chand jee had.
I would like to do sewa that Bhai Manjh jee did of Guru Arjun Dev jee.
I would like an opportunity to give my sees (head) to Guru Gobind Singh jee like punj pyare did.
I would like to become a poet like Kavi Santokh Singh ChuRamann.
I would like to have sam-drishtee (sense of equality) like Bhai Kanniyya jee had.
I would like to love my wife like Bhai Randhir Singh jee did
I would like to serve my parents like Sarvan Bhagat did.
I would like to have brother like Bharat and Lakshman were to Sri Ram Chander jee.
I would like to have a sister like they have in bollywood films - very very nice sisters who die for their brothers (unlike my own sister).
I would like to be brave like Bhai Sukha Singh jee and Bhai Mehtab Singh jee.
I would like to be ankheela and self-respecting like Bhai Bota Singh jee and Bhai Garja Singh jee.
I would like to be dashing like Bhai Sukha Singh jee Maaree Kambo, who killed Massa RangaR.
I would like to be a speaker like Sant Jarnail Singh jee Bhindranwale.
I would like to be a detective like Bhai Bijla Singh jee.
I would like to be a general like Sardar Hari Singh jee Nalwa.
I would like to be a freedom fighter like Baba Maharaj Singh jee.
I would like to be an innovater like Bhai Gurmukh Singh jee and Giani Dit Singh jee who started the Singh Sabha movement.
I would like to be a Brahmgyani like Baba Buddha jee.
I would like to be enduring like Karan was who did not move even though was bitten by a scorpian or like Bibi Bhaani jee who did not move her hand even though she was bleeding lest Guru Amardas jee would be disturbed.
I would like to be defiant like Bhai Jinda jee and Bhai Sukha jee were in jail.
I would like be one with Naam and Guru jee.
vahegurooo, thats my wish list!

No comments: